The best part of being a sales consultant at Fraemohs is undoubtedly handing over the keys at the end of the build and seeing the excitement of the proud new owners. To get there, we go on a journey together that starts with us learning about you, your situation, and your specific dream for your home.
Our sales team have decades of experience between them and can add real value to your building project (that’s why we work for Fraemohs!). Even if you’ve built before, we can provide insights on current costs, materials, design, style, planning, finance, and fish hooks! Alternatively, if you’re not sure if you want to build, or even if you can build, a simple chat can give you the information you need to decide if building is for you.
The more we know about your project the better. As a starting point, it’s good to know:
- The area you’d like to build in (including the specific section if you have one)
- Your must-haves, and nice-to-haves
- A budget indication
Some people refer to stay tight-lipped when they come to the show home, but we guarantee you’ll get more out of your visit if you don’t hold back. If you think you’re allergic to sales people, or are worried if you can trust us, here is our promise to you:
- We don’t make you sign a form to visit the show home
- We only take your details if you specifically request that we send you additional information
- If you choose to give us your details, we don’t spam you, or sell your information
- You won’t get the “hard sell” by a pushy sales person
- Don’t worry if you’re in an unusual situation or have an odd request – we’ve heard it all before!
And how do we know if we’re doing well? We hear plenty of comments like “I didn’t think to ask about that”, “I didn’t know that was an option”, or “We’re glad we stopped to chat instead of just checking out the show home and moving on”.
So, do come in to see us at the show home or our offices, and don’t be shy! We want you to make the most of our expertise.
Of course, there will be some people that, even after reading this, would still rather be left to experience the show home on their own. If that’s you, no problem. Just tell us, and we’ll leave you to it.
This article was written by Carl Watson, one of our senior new home consultants. To learn more about Carl and the rest of our highly knowledgeable sales team, visit our Team page here.